Reserve Online Terms and Conditions
1) These terms and conditions govern the use of the Reserve online tool which enables users ("you") to reserve a vehicle located using the SEAT used car search tool (a "Vehicle") by paying a deposit of £99 (the "Deposit") to the Dealership advertising the vehicle (the "Dealership"). The Deposit is paid using the PayPal secure payment facility.
2) Once the Deposit has been received by the Dealership the Vehicle will be reserved and displayed on the SEAT used car locator as reserved.
3) The Reserve online tool is fully secure and uses PayPal to process payments made to Dealerships.
4) The Deposit will be deducted from the total price of the Vehicle being reserved if you proceed to purchase the Vehicle from the Dealership.
5) The reserved Vehicle will be sold at the price for which it is advertised on the SEAT used car search tool and at no point will any negotiation to lower the price further once the deposit is received take place.
6) Within 48 hours of reserving a Vehicle you must contact the Dealership to arrange an appointment to inspect the Vehicle at the Dealership’s premises. It is at the Dealership's discretion how long they are prepared to reserve the Vehicle for you after you have paid the Deposit. If you do not arrange an inspection or you are not able to arrange an inspection within a reasonable period of time (at the Dealership's discretion) the Dealership reserves the right to refund your deposit and unreserve the vehicle.
7) Please note: Although the SEAT used car locator displays the vehicle as reserved, vehicles are also advertised at third party internet websites and physically onsite. Our Dealerships endeavour to keep all websites as up to date as possible but on rare occasions a vehicle may be unavailable to view or may have been sold at the same time you Reserve online, therefore leaving you unable to proceed with the full transaction. In these instances the Dealership will refund the Deposit in full and assist in attempting to locate a similar vehicle. Payment of the Deposit does not guarantee a vehicle's availability or suitability.
8) If you change your mind for any reason and decide not to proceed with inspecting and/or purchasing the Vehicle, the Deposit will be refunded in full by the Dealership as soon as practicably possible and always within 48 hours of notification that you do not wish to proceed.
9) Any contract for purchase of the Vehicle resulting from your use of the Reserve online tool is at all times wholly between you and the Dealership.
10) ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND OR OTHER TERMS IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR COMMON LAW WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THE RESERVE ONLINE TOOL ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SEAT UK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE (WHETHER FOR PROFIT OR LOSS OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION WHAT SO EVER, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE ACTS, OMISSIONS OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF SEAT UK, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE RESERVE ONLINE TOOL (INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF THE ACTS, OMISSIONS OR NEGLIGENCE OF PAYPAL), EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY SEAT UK'S, ITS EMPLOYEES' OR ITS AGENTS' PROVEN NEGLIGENCE.
12) For any further questions please contact your Dealership who will be only too happy to assist.